Coldwell Banker Los Gatos
International President's Circle
410 North Santa Cruz Avenue
Los Gatos, CA 95030
Office Phone: (408) 399-1473
Office Fax: (408) 354-5991
Cell: (408) 489-7877
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mortgage/Victoria Capital Mortgage
647 N. Santa Cruz Ave., Suite C
Los Gatos, CA 95030
Cell: (408) 497-7208
Our profession is to assist you with your Real Estate needs. We understand that buying a house is the largest investment you make, and when you plan to sell your home, you want to make sure you will receive the most for your investment; not to forget the emotional aspect of person's possession. How do we plan to assist you? Simply:
"follow the basics"
Knowledge: Real Estate Laws, Appraisal, Insurance, Home Improvements, Client Expectations
Real Estate Laws: There are constant changes in Federal, State and Local Laws related to Real Estate that as a Realtor we study and stay informed about. We try hard to study and follow the changes throughout the year so it will improve our ability to inform our clients about any possible pitfalls along the way.
Appraisal: As a licensed agent you need to know how the appraisal process works. Both Shahla and I have taken classes in Appraisal and as members of the National Realtor Association we get updates in Appraisal laws on a regular basis.
Insurance: Through a solid working relationship with some great professionals in the field we stay on top of the latest changes; laws and regulations in regards to the home insurance policies.
Home Improvements: Whether buying or selling a home it is best for a realtor to have knowledge in the home improvements. We try our best to assist our clients with ideas that help get home improvemenys done, adding value and enhancing the house. We also have a comprehensive list of professionals that throughout the years have proven their craftsmanship.
Client expectations: We listen to you and understand your expectations. To us, satisfying your needs is our most important job. The information above is to equip us with the knowledge needed to provide you with the best service possible. We fully understand the value of an effective communication during the purchase and sales process. Daily and weekly communication either by phone, e-mail or in person is a priority to us. We welcome feed back from our client during the process as it will help us to be more effective.
Market Knowledge: To know the market in which we serve. We have knowledge of the inventory of the homes that are active, sold, and new developments in the neighborhood.
Pricing: In dept knowledge of how to do the Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA). Cost analysis and pricing the home accurately are perhaps the two most important criteria in our trade.
Marketing strategy to sell your home: Plan to present your home in a fashion that will bring the most exposure in the least amount of time:
* Post your home on MLS (Multiple Listing Services).
* Create professional fact sheet regarding the property with professional photographs
and description of the highlights.
* Just listed post card to 250-500 neighbors in the first week
* We will provide virtual tours, photographs and internet advertising at Khaniteam.com,
ColdwellBanker.com, CaliforniaMoves.com, Realtor.com, Google.com, Trulia.com.
* Install a Professional Coldwell Banker sign and install a security lock box to allow
* Email to over 4,000 fellow Coldwell Banker Realtors in Northern California.
* We personally host the Coldwell Banker agents tour. This normally happens the first
Tuesday the house is ready to show.
* We personally host the Brokers tour to show the house to all the agents in the Valley.
This normally happens the first Wednesday the house is ready to show.
* We personally host open houses on Saturday and Sunday normally in the afternoon.
* Advertise the open house in the local newspaper as well as internet open house
Marketing Strategy for our buyers:
* List and note clients needs in term of location, price range, schools, neighborhood,
commute, lot size, square footage, bedroom/bathroom, terms, and timing.
* Research, preview, tour open houses, and produce property profile reports for all
homes in our search criteria.
* In Colwell Banker agent meetings actively describe your home search criteria.
* We provide listing alert by logging you in our website at KhaniTeam.com, youll
be notified as soon as a new listing matching your criteria.
* Throughout the process we will keep in close contact with you.
Shahla Khani: B.A in Business Management fromTehran University, Tehran-Iran
Ali Khani: B.A. degree in Communication and minor in Advertising from San JoseStateUniversity, San Jose, CA
Professional Business Organization Membership:
California Association of Realtors
Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR)
Multiple Listing Services
#1 in Relocation